Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the 2022 ¡Bravo! Awards!
HPRA understands it takes a special kind of expertise to develop and implement a communications campaign that resonates with the U.S. Hispanic/Latino population.
HPRA National ¡BRAVO! Awards are the most prestigious awards in Hispanic communication: the highest accolade in the Hispanic PR industry.
HPRA’s ¡Bravo! Campaign Awards provides a forum that reflects the innovative, creative, and cultural competence of Hispanic/Latino campaigns recognized by the industry’s leading professional Hispanic organizations.
All proceeds from this event are directly designated to HPRA’s professional development and educational programs.
How To Get Started
1. Create an Account: Select My Account and create a new profile.
2. Read the FAQ
3. Start an application: Select the Apply Now button below to begin an application.
4. Return to complete/edit an application: An incomplete application will be saved by the system in the "Incomplete" section under My Account. Completed submissions can be reopened and edited up until the submission window closes.
5. Multiple Submissions: Complete as many applications as you require. Completed applications are stored in your cart and can be finalized individually or all at once.
6. Copy Application: Applicants may copy completed submissions to a new application. All information copied from the completed application will carry over. All fields are open to editing and require the applicant to certify completion of the application.
Judges must first create an account under the My Account tab. The account email must match the email registered by the Admin to access judging assignments. Once an account has been created, Judges will see My Judging Assignments located under the My Account tab as well as the speed menu on the left.
For any questions or concerns, please contact: email@example.com